Business Development ExecutiveFull Time
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to work with our team and grow Noir’s client list, building meaningful partnerships and driving sales.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create and develop relationships with new clients and be responsible for all areas of contracts for existing customers. The Business Development Executive will also take on onboard responsibilities with the help of creative teams across the company.
We are a young agency, growing quickly and are looking for a candidate who will fit well into our culture here at Noir. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll be expected to take responsibility for your own projects but likewise will be given creative freedom and the room to grow. You should be enthusiastic and self-motivated – eager to learn, a good communicator and team player able to respond to changing demands and deadlines. You should be sociable and have a good sense of humour.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee new business prospects with clients and engage in a positive way
- To be in charge of ongoing hosting of events/meetings to target new businesses
- Take charge of all parts of sales cycles
- To come up with innovative marketing campaigns to drum up new business
- To be responsible for keeping up to date with website enquiries
- Work efficiently with other teams across the agency
- Report to the CEO and COO
- Minimum of 2 years as a Business Development Executive or a similar role
- Existing contacts in Manchester, London and wider UK cities